Here you have some inspiration

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about CREATING yourself"
Troye Sivan.

viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

Hello!!

Hi there random person! I'm Ella, an ordinary teenager with a lot of things in her mind.

I've already had about 4 blogs before this one, but today I felt the need for a 5th one. Hopefully I'll be able to use it frequently and not abandon it like I usually do... oops!

Here I'll write about my life, what I think of the world or simply what I want. I feel like everyone should be able to express themselves, either if it's by talking to their friends, or by posting stuff in their own blog, which probably no one will ever read, but still is kinda useful.

This is just an introduction, but still I feel like I should say more:
-I'm a brunette and have the most boring kind of brown-poop-average eye colour (yes, I'm one of those girls)
-I love talking
-I'm obsessed with the internet, like most of our generation
-I'm really shy when meeting people but reallly extrovert if I don't know anyone and don't have the need to do so (like in a mall)
-I also wish I was skinnier (so original...)
-I don't like a social network that I won't name because I feel like I should respect Mark Zuasdfsfkj

Aaaaaaaand a lot of more things I'll eventually mention here, or maybe not.

In case someone is actually reading this, thanks!
Byee :))

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario